Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have two false legs. Can I be taught to Salsa?

I guess it would depend on how much you can control your false legs...If you put your mind to it...you should be able to anything...





It would depend on how bad you want to learn and how much effort you are willing to invest...go for it and be an inspriation to others!I have two false legs. Can I be taught to Salsa?
YES! You can be taught anything. Whether you do it is up to you and the effort you want to put into it.I have two false legs. Can I be taught to Salsa?
i'd be really hard but you could try. Good for you if you want to do it even though you have false legs!! I like that in a person!!! WAY TO GO! but you might want to talk to your doctor first to see if your putting you legs at risk.
You mean like prosthetics?


Sure you can, I have seen people with 2 prosthetic legs do crazier things. In fact, a girl in my hometown (dont remember if she had 1 or 2 false legs) became a professional ballerina a few years ago


Go for it!
You can do anything you put your mind too! Go for it!
ya know what? I say you talk to your doctor and GO FOR IT
Of course you can. There is another man with two prosthetic legs, and he can run faster than most people.......so why not?!
Your doctor should be able to guide you about the possiblities. I am sure you can as others have done ,like running etc. I have read in news paper.
If a blind man can summit Everest, than I bet you can, especially if you have a strong interest in it. No matter what, it doesn't hurt to give it a shot.
I am a yoga instructor and I have taught people with either false leg/s or arms and they do terrific. Why the hell not - go for it!!!
No...but you can be taught to make Salsa. Just some tomatoes, Onios, and spices!
yes give it a go


- have a good time
it's not hard at all. you get used to moving your hips and then you take simple steps back and forth and later add harder steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment