Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: All strict teachers teach better than the nice and sweet teachers?

True. They are the ones with very loud voices, very commanding. They want you to focus, as in nice teachers, they talk sweetly, and it seems like they don't care if you pay attention or not.True or False: All strict teachers teach better than the nice and sweet teachers?
false definitely false


nice and sweet teachers can be great teachers aswell and have good control of my class


for example my old science teacher was great he was really helpful you could have a laugh with him but he also took control of the class and when he said be quiet we WERE quiet but he was the best teacher in the world and i learnt so much from him.





and my French/German teacher she is a total b!@tch and everyone is scared of her and if no one gets her work we never ask so we never learn anything at all she is an awful teacher and i have never learnt anything from her! and guess what........I HAVE HER THIS YEAR !!!!








and i feel like a can talk to nice teachers about any problems if have any or if i am stuck on my work and it makes me WANT to go to my lessons like in french last year i did have a really good teacher and i wanted him to think i was a good pupil so i did extra work in my book and i looked in my planner and i was like YESSS i have french next








in lots of ceses yes they are better teachers but you said all strict teachers so i am saying thats wrong not all strict teachers are betterTrue or False: All strict teachers teach better than the nice and sweet teachers?
Very true! I had this one teacher that was funny, but strict. Because of him, students learned that doing there homework and turning it in on time is important. And he helped many get into great high schools. I got into my number one choice high school partly because of him. In the end, you thank them for a lot.
Katy2007 i don't exactly agree with you i had a real strict teacher last year and i hardly ever did his homework. but most strict teachers do teach better but in my opinion i learn better cause i respect them more but that's just my opinion
A strict/mean teacher can turn a student off especially if the student is already having problems vs a nice teacher that the student feels comfortable with
MOSTLY TRUE because the mean and strict teachers you can learn more from because you are afraid of them and always do their homework ext.
False. You can't generalize.
IT DEPENDS .... BOTH I THINK ARE SAME SOME HAVE GOOD POINTS OTHERS BAD .... IT REALLY DEPENDS ON THE TEACHER... I AGREE YOU CANNOT GENERALIZE :)
TRUE


in MOST cases not ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment