Friday, February 12, 2010

If a woman attempts to ';teach'; the Bible to men and she is in error, do you call her a ';false prophetess?';

Or do you call her a ';false teacher?';





**She really ';thinks'; that she is speaking truth!If a woman attempts to ';teach'; the Bible to men and she is in error, do you call her a ';false prophetess?';
I believe and trust the bible....





and YES most definitely call her out...I don't like it myself when people get it all wrong. Leave that to Atheists.If a woman attempts to ';teach'; the Bible to men and she is in error, do you call her a ';false prophetess?';
Why would she be a prophetess?





And why would I mame her for a mistake.


Show me one single person who has NEVER made a mistake.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone ....
A LIAR.
A person is a false prophetess if one is leading others to other gods, or one says, the Lord God said this and that and it doesn't come to pass. That prophetess didn't hear from the Lord.





I believe when the Lord calls a woman to ';teach'; that person is a true teacher. Of course she has to be called of the Lord. If she isn't called of the Lord, then she isn't in the right calling and may just be wrong.
I won't judge her, I would tell her the truth.
According to the bible no woman should be teaching the bible, it's an abomination...maybe they don't know the bible quite as well as they claim.
it depends what she is teaching!!


MAINSTREAM can be trusted like Methodist..
The term is Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment