Friday, February 12, 2010

Mormons... did Joseph Smith jr. truly teach that transmigrations of the soul is false doctrine?

Do you know what this means? did he teach the words of God or was it his Presumption to teach this doctrine.? its not in the D%26amp;C but it is in his collected works... what say anyone who is true?Mormons... did Joseph Smith jr. truly teach that transmigrations of the soul is false doctrine?
He was a very strange man and devious as all hell.








Read up on the Mountain Meadows Massacre it is a bit of Mormon history that they try to supress.http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects…Mormons... did Joseph Smith jr. truly teach that transmigrations of the soul is false doctrine?
Is humanity ready to hear the truth ?


No matter what is the questions or the answers and no matter what we think we are or what we thinks about who we are ,meaning either prisoner or the warden , rich or poor, you eat meat or beans you love or you hate you except or reject ,leftist or rightist , black or white ,religious or atheist, and all other species living with us on planet earth and beyond which we all share a common bond that's we are really one ,but there is a down side to our existence a hidden secret which kept from us and they continue to suppress the truth and to protect their system of deception from crumbling , and humanity will be free ,but are you really wants to know ,are you ready , I hope so ,and I hope SO called man in authority read it and TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE GAME IS AGAINST ALL OF US , HERE COMES THE TRUTH MY FRIENDS THAT WE ALL LIVING ON THIS PLANET AS A GUINEA PIGS , LIKE REALLY ANIMAL FARM FOR EXPERIMENTS. PURE AND SIMPLE LABORATORY
The only thing I've heard about this was on my mission. I was talking with another missionary and he mentioned that Joseph Smith had been heard wondering out loud ';I wonder what I did in my previous lives.'; The missionary pointed out that Joseph said lives. I don't know the source of that quote or anything, so I've never really accepted it.
“I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head, above the brightness of the sun, which descended gradually until it fell upon me. . . . When the light rested upon me I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other—This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him!” ( Joseph Smith—History 1:16–17).





read for your self here ---%26gt; http://www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/basi…
I believe Joseph Smith was a prophet, but that doesn't mean I have to believe everything he thought or said was inspired or that his choice of breakfast or shirt color was divine.





If you're talking about reincarnation in the eastern sense, what Mormons believe is quite different.
I am not familiar with any writings about this topic. The fact that it is not in the D%26amp;C is the most relevant point. Joseph considered a lot of things that he could have mentioned in passing. We all engage in idle speculation about topics like Heavenly Mother. Since not even the prophets have been given much information on this, there is no complete doctrine. Any revealed doctrine was usually phrased as being spoken by the Lord.
Could you reference this -- which collected work where.





As I understand ';transmigrations of the soul'; it means reincarnation.





We believe in a literal Resurrection where we will all be resurrected and restored to our bodies (and will then live forever and never die again).





But reincarnation where one is literally born again and again in different forms and bodies -- we believe to be false.


No offense to those who believe it is true.





D
Actually, he's dead on with his translations ---- the Hebrew word used in the OT that is translated to ';soul'; is just another word for a living creature.





There no eternal everliving afterlife vessel associated with it.





The current Judeo/Christian concept of a soul has more in common with Greek culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment