Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False those who can't do teach?

actually not only do I find it offensive i find it untrue. My mother has taught all of her life and has done more things for people then most Christians I know.True or False those who can't do teach?
falseTrue or False those who can't do teach?
False, if you can't don't teach. We need teachers that have experience in the field or they are worthless.
False. I don't believe that at all. If someone isn't good enough to do something then how can they properly teach it?
i can't understand u.. xoRi
False... it is tuff to teach things you cannot do.
False - I'd probably be a lot more in my element if I were in a position to ';do';, but I felt that teaching was a better road to take.
Well if you rephrase that I could answer
I heard that quote from somewhere...
Not always true but it can be. You must look at the level of teaching whether it be grammer school, high school, or higher education. Lots of professors have been very successful in their fields, and just have the love of teaching others, and sharing their knowledge with others. Knowledge should be shared. However there are many who did the work got the diploma, couldn't succeed, and therefore got a teaching job because they knew the material, or the process, and could just send it on. It can go both ways, There are certainly those that can't and teach, and those that have succeeded, and want to pass their knowledge along.
I'd say false...





Hey did you watch Urban Legends 2 as well today? I heard them say that before they shot the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment