Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: Someone taught you how to drive?

If true, share your experience please.





How old were you when you first learned behind the wheel?True or False: Someone taught you how to drive?
My mom did wjen i was 17, We did it in a schools parking lot and she said i did very good my first time.True or False: Someone taught you how to drive?
False ... I kinda figured it out by myself.
yup...





I took a driving class last august
False....just me, myself and i....
i already own at go carts, and can drive my dad's pick up okay, but im hopeing for a permit durring spring break





and im 15





so i guess false, i perfer to figure things out by myslelf
true
True.


16 my mother had me learn to drive a manual.
false...i never learned how to drive never even tryed it..my mom wrecked the only car we had and nobody else i know had any cars to teach me so i don't know how to drive
» False. I`m not 16+ yet.
true.it was white knuckle time for about 2 hours but then i got used to it.16.
fales? didnt drive yt but i will have someone to teach me
yes, the first car I drove was a manual old mustang

No comments:

Post a Comment