Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who do you have the most tolerance for?A lost sinner?or someone who is teaching false doctrine?

The lost sinner. If they are doing something bad, and want help, I can help them. The person spouting false doctrines wouldn't see anything wrong with their behavior.Who do you have the most tolerance for?A lost sinner?or someone who is teaching false doctrine?
...You forgot to include, ';...or someone who thinks that the Lord's way is the only way and therefore has given himself license to label others as 'lost sinners' and 'teachers of false doctrines.'';





I don't see that the lost sinners or the false doctrine teachers are much of a problem without YOU to point them out for us... so, I have tolerance for both the groups you mentioned, (whomever they might be,) while my tolerance for YOU, (and your kind,) is a tad on the skinny side.





...effin' bible-beating missionary...





[][][] r u randy? [][][]


.Who do you have the most tolerance for?A lost sinner?or someone who is teaching false doctrine?
Like one


Who having into truth, by telling of it,


Made such a sinner of his memory,


To credit his own lie.


William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616), ';The Tempest';, Act 1 scene 2
Whats the lost sin? probably the lost sinner if something not so big.
I don麓t know about tolerance, but, I do desire to help these people find the truth, if they sincerely seek the truth.





GOD bless
A lost sinner
Tolerance is a part of love, we should tolerate all of mankind with gentleness.





The Ol' Hippie Jesus Freak


Grace, Peace and Love in Christ


Peg
A lost sinner.
A lost sinner. As a matter of fact I would rather hang out with drunks than hang out with religious zealots that pump false doctrine.
I have tolerance for everyone. Everyone has the right to believe as they choose, regardless of whether or not I happen to agree with them.





You see, you can be an example of Christ's love without ever having to open your mouth. I prefer to try to be an example of that to those around me. Loving people unconditionally and not condemning them goes a long way. Some people are so jaded by Christianity because of many of the public scandals and the intolerant attitudes of believers that words fall on deaf ears.





So I'll continue to do both -- respect them and their beliefs while showing them through my actions what Christianity is all about ... and hope that the Holy Spirit uses my life to touch someone else.
I have the most tolerance for humans.
  • myspace images
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment