Thursday, February 4, 2010

How do you know that your religious beliefs/nonbelief isn't ';false teaching?';?

Please don't use tautology as reasoning/evidence. Thank you.How do you know that your religious beliefs/nonbelief isn't ';false teaching?';?
Most of us are trying to give to others the answers which we have truly and deeply found for ourselves. And when you find God for yourself, you find the deep answer for life in Him. And I do believe there is not feeling like this, if it was false teaching! So that is how I know my beliefs are real.How do you know that your religious beliefs/nonbelief isn't ';false teaching?';?
i don't teach my beliefs to anyone. i answer questions with my opinion, that is all.
I don't, and as such am taking a huge risk. Still, I think that I have the best odds.
Because what I believe, no one taught me.
i choose not to follow ';teachers';
False teachings are ';heresy'; or ';heresay';. They are merely the opinions of the teachers and are not supported by WHAT IS WRITTEN in the bible that is supported in biblical history and repeated across many generations. FALSE teaching may also be presented when scripture is taken out of the context of its original meaning and applied with a different intent. It also may be the addition or the removal of words or information from the scripture as it is written, which might turn a gospel truth into a false teaching.
I have to believe because Jehovah answers so many of my prayers in the affirmative. Not all, but far more than before I came to worship him. Oh yes, I love Jesus too! And he hears me when I talk to him.............
how do you know evolution isn't false? it's only a theory, by giving me thumbs down atheists agree
Better yet: what if EVERYTHING'S a lie?
The Bible says: ';Beloved, believe not every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God... because many false prophets are gone out into the world';. (I John 4:1)





';They are of the world therefore they speak of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God; he that is of God hears us...'; (I John 4:5-6)





';He that is of God, hears God's Words; you therefore hear them not because you are not of God';. - Jesus ...(Jn.8:47)
My atheism is based in intellectual observation, reading and study.
Historicity.





';False teaching'; is a weird xian concept. My folkways are a reconstruction, based on scholarship and spiritual experience, of ways that have been followed by my ancestral cultures for thousands of years.
The bible is FALSE TEACHINGS because it is full of contradictions, false information, and it just makes no sense.
Wow, look at all the fish that rose to take this bait! next time, Muffie dear, go ahead and pull the pin before you lob a grenade!





LOL! and, g'night . . .
Human belief is prejudiced. One may want proof for everything, yet at other times one may swallow all that is given, hook, line and sinker.





You walk into your house, you ask your mom if anyone called while you were away. Your mom may tell you 'yes' or 'no'. Do you always demand proof for her answer? Do we all demand DNA tests to verify parenthood? We may accept a million scientific facts without ever asking for any proof (some of them may eventually be proved false).





Yet when it comes to religion every atheist wants PROOF. The point is, they need to look for it. And no, they do not have to 'feel it'. The simplest way to know if your belief or non belief is false is to check its accuracy (or lack thereof) and whether truth is its basis.





Meaning, if God created everything, then science should also be a part of that creation. And any belief that contradicts established (not theoritical) science must be questioned. Bible says earth was created in six days and established science tells us that it took several thousand years for earth to be formed. How then can we believe that Bible is correct, or that it is the word of God? The list of such scientific contradictions would be long and out of taste for many.





Similiarly, there is nothing in established science that corroborates the Theory of Evolution. Neither can the atheists explain the creation of the universe from the Big Bang. This list can also go on, much to the displeasure of the atheists.





The questions are 'did you just buy your belief off the shelf? Or borrow it? How hard have you tried?' One can determine the truth or falsehood in one's belief if one sincerely seeks knowledge.
I studied on my own. I read the books people said were the absolutes in the universe and found them lacking. I then read books on propaganda and how to write it. I then compared the holy books to that propaganda book and realized the correlation between the two.
My non belief isn't taught by anyone else. It is a choice I made by myself on my own accord based on my own conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment