Sunday, February 7, 2010

Did you know that Jack Chick teaches a false gospel of works that leads to eternal hell?

Jack Chick says we must repent to get salvation. However, in the Bible it says one must only accept Jesus Christ as savior to go to heaven. We can continue to live in sin and still go to heaven. All false gospels lead to eternal hell. Jack Chick is teaching damnable heresies in his tracts that will lead untold millions to the eternal lake of fire.Did you know that Jack Chick teaches a false gospel of works that leads to eternal hell?
I'm not sure what Bible you're reading but mine says sin is the wages of death.You must repent.Remember,Jesus told the woman to';go,and sin no more';


I don't know who Jack Chick is,but he's right on that one.Did you know that Jack Chick teaches a false gospel of works that leads to eternal hell?
You are correct sir.. Repentance is for forgiveness. No repentance , no forgiveness. And the wages of sin is spiritual death. But upon belief in Christ that wage has already been paid. But the sin that is not repented of will have to be atoned for before entering heaven. I think Chick is saying that repenting is a changing of mind. If that translation is used I could see where he is coming from . But my explanation is far more accurate.
The Bible itself teaches that we must repent.


Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost





Works do not save you, but rather are the evidence of salvation.


Jam 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.


Jam 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.








I am not defending Jack Chick here. I have a lot of issues with his tracts. I think that many of them are rather extreme, and present the Gospel in a bad light. However, that is ultimately for God to judge.
Well I am not sure if I disagree with this one thing that Chick says but his biggest issue is that he lies and slanders others. Take his KJV onlyisim stuff, it is full of lies, slander even heresies. He does his share of misrepresenting scriptures as well.





Repenting means to turn from your former life, not bad advice really. It seems that John the Baptist, Peter, and Jesus himself also gave this advice to the lost.
Jack Chick is a con man, a fraud and a money grubbing weasel. He prints tracks for and against every religion known to man. It's all satire and anybody who takes him seriously needs to get a life
I think you have it backwards. Jack Chick does not teach repentance or works, he only teaches that OTHERS go to hell.


As such, this is a damnable heresy.
Clearly you don't know what Christ himself taught. HE said you must repent... over and over again!!
Jack Chick is...well, he's a lot of things, and none of them nice.
Did you know that the bible is a book of fiction?
don't care, you seem just as loony as he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment